Thursday, March 15, 2007

Welcome to Dark Chocolate Review

Hello! Allow me to introduce myself. I'm a thirtysomething software engineer living in Colorado, and I love chocolate. Specifically dark chocolate. For a few years now, my afternoon indulgence of choice has been a few squares of dark chocolate.

Some of the chocolate I've tried has been okay, some has been fantastic, and some has been downright awful.

I've looked on the web for sites that review chocolate bars, and although I didn't review all of Google's 5,426,832 (estimated) results, I didn't find any quick hits.

That's how this blog was born. I created it so I could keep eating great chocolate while also reviewing each kind I eat. Hopefully my reviews of dark chocolate bars will help you in your quest for good chocolate.

Enjoy!

No comments: